Old 11-22-2012, 10:25 PM
ingleburn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

ORIGINAL: ahamay

ORIGINAL: ingleburn
ORIGINAL: Flying Fiz
Hi All,
I've sold my 130X and dropped into a hobby shop today and picked up a Nano CPX. Good God it's small, I can see this little criter getting me back into my heli's some more. I think I may be able to fly it inside and drive the wife and kids nuts! FUN! I was not game enough to try inverted practice with the 130X, too easy to damage. But this is another story.
Any tips from you owners?? What spares should I stock up on?
Best to everyone
Phil
Mine will be here tomorrow and the only extras I ordered were a set of links and 2 spare batteries. Rob has tried to destroy his without luck but give me a week and Ill tell you what you can break.
The nano is a lot more robust than the mcpx. I've got about 100 flights on mine and quite a few crashes. Nothing broken as yet. Ihave however had to straighten the feathering shaft twice which is easy to do.

The nano blades bend right back in the blade grips like the kddb blades on the mcpx and they are also very flexible which helps crash damage Ithink.

Ilove mine, Ithink they are awesome.

Just got home and mine was waiting. Had a couple of flights already and a couple of crashes.
Its pretty nimble thats for sure. I thought it would have the same connectors on the batteries as the MCPX but it doesnt.
Going to get sick of charging them one at a time but found this at Jeejays and wondering if it is for these batteries.http://www.zeejayhobbies.com.au/batt...prod_6663.html
Ok another battery is charged so off for another go.