RCU Forums - View Single Post - 50" Fountain Deep Vee Powerboar P1 Setup
Old 11-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Hp88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 50

ORIGINAL: martno1fan

From what i do know about prop rotation using my hulls is inwards creates wierd handling,outward calms the handling down and the boats run smoother.The guy running the twin outrunners tried both ways and he likes the outward rotation much better and another friend running an inline k600 gas motor with a splitter gearbox also found the same he tried inwards first and ended up swithcing and she now runs much nicer.I can post a few videos of the electirc one if your interested.
Mart
ps the esc,s came with the extra caps,version 3 has them so if you buy any ask for version 3 those are the ones i sell and i cant keep up with demand lol.
Cheers mate, are you going to run struts or stingers on you twin build, I though about stingers but think because the mounting bracket is so low on the transom ,you will have to mount the stinger higher to keep the end of the bracket from sticking out the bottom edge of the transom ( if that makes sense ). At least with the strut the bracket is out of the way and you can mount the flex shaft holder lower without worrying about overhang.