Thread: RC Surfer
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:55 AM
bearcave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Surfer

ORIGINAL: RC HAWAIIAN STYLE

ypc

the new board looks great, the keel is very sleek,,whoever gets that board will be very happy..

bearcave

the fins look like samurai swords ,, i bet they work even better,,

maui john

maui john.... cut cut cut oops an artery blood spurt death omg court case... haha.... the lttle barracuda samurai swordfin even cut me once not even near the beach loland the swept back design put so much load on the steeringcable it used to flex so much sometimes i couldn't turn right at all.......might give it another go anyway just to see if i have alzheimers or not....

YPC....... new board lookin good espec like the soft to hard rail transitions... interesting to see how the pod goes.

BB......... Life is a ***** at timeswhich only time slightly heals butas you are commenting againit was good to read the facts about your revolutionary fin..... any chance you will be makeingany more of them unbreakable non trash taking classics. I see there are a few left in a place i can't mention due to RCU rules but its a shame they are classed as last items in stock..

Jaws....
Hugh you are gunna have some fun within that project....Surfcurls i think you are gunna need an 80lb+ streamlined surferanda damn long lensto capture him..... my god you may never see him again if he gets smashed....

oh dear have to go its time to hunt for food again.... lol