RCU Forums - View Single Post - Howard Engineering - Kwik Fli III – Build
Old 12-01-2012, 12:39 PM
My Feedback: (17)

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Howard Engineering - Qwik Fli III – Build

ORIGINAL: keithboseley

Hi Hank,
my name is Keith and i live in Lincolnshire England, i have just joined the site and read with interest that you have a Kwik fly kit. you might think me a little cheeky but would it be possible to get a copy of the plans, i built this model many years ago in my 20s ( now 58) whilst in the RAF stationed in Germany. I have been looking for some time for the plan but no luck in this country, I have been building models since i was 10 years old and the Kwik fly was one of the best models i have ever had, so if i can do anything for you i am more than happy to help.
Of course i am happy to meet all costs, plus this is a nice way to meet fellow modellers from across the Atlantic, if nothing comes from this i would like to mwish you and your family Merry Christmas and new year.

Regards Keith Boseley
From England
Keith,

The Howard Engineering kit has a fiberglass fuselage so I think what you want is the Top Flite wood kit plans. If you search the big action site eb*y using “Kwik-Fli Mk III” you will find plans for sale and they are located in the UK so that should make it easy for you.