View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 10:16 PM
hurricane-fibers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Improved mods for MXZ

Ok I know a lot of people have waited patiently for this
First lets give the link to the pics.

http://s229.beta.photobucket.com/use...roved-mxz-mods

Now for some detail as to what I have done.
First the new center link for the front control arms is now a single piece this makes it much easier to install because it fits the contour of the sled and also
no more nuts and washer's to fiddle with, you just slide it up into place then bolt it in there is only 2 bolts needED to hold it in solid.
Now for the new rear suspension, this has the bearings in the side arms this way the axle's are a solid piece this makes them much stronger.
never had any problems with the old style but just wanted to improve things a little.
Now the new shock mount is one of the best mods I think I have done this is because now you get over 1 1/4 of suspension adjustment this will really help
All you have to do is turn the bar the mount is on and the suspension will moves up or down.
if you want to use it for speed or deep snow I like the speed better
The new mounts for the top of the shock are also one solid piece for the front too this way again no nuts and washer's to fiddle with
just bolt it to the shock and mount it where you want.
this will depend on what size shock's you use I use 100mm 1/10 scale I find they work best.
The front steering knuckle has the shock mount made into it again just more ways to make things easier for install.
The steering arms are also longer to give more steering ability and hey they look good this way too LOL.
Oh yes one last thing there is also bearings in the side arms of the rear suspension for the main pivot point.
and the top pivot point has a bolt right through the center and the 2 piece's are bolted together this way again for more strength.
as I put the next one together if there is anything I have forgot I will add and also add more pics.
If you would like to know anything else about the kits please P.M me

Thanks Again
Hurricane