RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Aurora Project Announced
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 02:46 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: The Aurora Project Announced

Let me say a quick word here guys. I know a lot of you are frustrated by Dennis, a.k.a. Bigplumbs, littlegrapes, siclick33. and the many other usernames he has been on RCU under. Unfortunately Dennis knows what we track accounts by and he is very good at bypassing those and creating new accounts. All we can do is keep banning new accounts as he creates them and remove any posts that he makes. We apologize if we have a delay in getting to these but Dennis is a few hours ahead of most of our moderators because he is in the UK and most of our moderators are based in the US. But please bear with us as we do this. Give us a hand by reporting Dennis sightings as soon as they happen, and don't feed his troll accounts when they occur. Anybody that spots him please feel free to PM me directly with new sightings and I promise we will take care of it just as quickly as we can.

Hopefully he'll finally get tired of trying to come to a place where is definitely not wanted. It's sad really, if you ask me that he keeps trying to come back. 

Ken