RCU Forums - View Single Post - What should happen in a case like this And how do you go about forcing the Issue.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:23 AM
on_your_six
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: What should happen in a case like this And how do you go about forcing the Issue.

An instructor did this? What a great example for a student. Guiding principle, if you cannot afford to loose it, don't put it into the air. It is no-fault air up there. Yeah, woulda, coulda, shoulda all are worth nothing. Lawsuit??? give me a break, are you really going to spend time chasing an accident. You will not make friends that way. If you want to fly a new high dollar plane by yourself, you should make it well known before you launch. You could have yelled at the guy to stop. It is very easy to loose someone chasing you. There are a lot of steps you could have taken to avoid the collision. I don't put myself in this position, there are only a few guys that I will dog fight with... and we all understand, we lick our own wounds if we play.

The guy should have his instructor capabilities stripped if that is his judgement ability.