RCU Forums - View Single Post - What should happen in a case like this And how do you go about forcing the Issue.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:01 AM
Luchnia
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What should happen in a case like this And how do you go about forcing the Issue.

Flying alone is frowned upon in the area in which I live, but I do it often. I do fly in clubs with many people flying, sometimes around five at once, but I usually do not fly any extremely expensive aircraft and that eliminates the chance of an inexperienced pilot busting me out of the sky.

My preference is to actually fly alone which I do quite often and I have found that as far as safety, I am much more cautious and careful when I am alone. I prefer to have someone along just in case something unusual might happen. I, like you can fly many flights in an hour.

I went over to the field yesterday and flew five flights back to back and then packed up and went home as it was getting late. I flew a few days ago for about 70 minutes until I got tired. Flying alone is really fun! I just think a lot of guys around here are not into the flying as much as I am because you never see them coming out unless they can get a bunch of buds to go.