RCU Forums - View Single Post - What should happen in a case like this And how do you go about forcing the Issue.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Quigleywins

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What should happen in a case like this And how do you go about forcing the Issue.

You mean one of these? Yikes, that's one ugly bird, sounds like he did you a favor. Next time just get an EDF will ya! Just kidding. In all seriousness, model aircraft midairs are rarely something you can legally contest. Maybe you can convince the offending party that they owe you the money, and out of sheer guilt they might comply, but are under no means obligated to pay you anything. This is just one of those inherent risks associated with the hobby unfortunately. Unless the guy flat out admits he meant to hit your plane, and probably not even then, you'll just need to chalk it up to the cost of partaking in this pastime.

So this week I can go out to the field and just try to put as many aircraft out of the sky as I can with one tank of fuel. This sounds great ,where do you fly so I can come with 3 ARF and fly like this bloke did but I'll only chase scratch built aircraft and kit built ones. that way it will only cost me very little and the cost will be high for the victims if I come off second best, O yes I could use your aircraft as the offending flyer was not the owner of the aircraft he was in charge of at the time. sounds great.

PS How many hours was there in that one its looks great.