RCU Forums - View Single Post - A day that will live in infamy ?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:59 AM
1sgt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A day that will live in infamy ?

ORIGINAL: thecommander

ORIGINAL: BIGMIG

And I thank you. Well writen piece and factual........The history facts are there for those who may wish to read it.

Wikipedia seems to do a pretty good job at listing historical facts. I often wonder who and how does all this information gets posted there ?

A good read to leading up to the pearl harbor attack would be ( Second sino japanese war Wikipedia) and one can see what was going on...

BIGMIG
Thank you for the compliment Bigmig. I'm not a big wikipedia fan.... but it is informative and I do like their links for additional information. One of my favorite activities when we gather at Danville is ''Choir Practice'' as I like to call it. We all get together, drink and talk military and history until the wee hours (3 am in November) at the hotel. I think some guys, like Jake, come just for that BS session. He served on a boomer. But he loves tanks.

Here is a pic of 3 Krazy Krauts warming up for more choir practice.

Wow, in that case maybe I should attend the next event. Can't sing worth a dang, but boy oh boy do I have some war stories. You know there true when they all start with " Man this is no SH....T". LOL

Jim