RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome)
Old 12-09-2012, 08:19 AM
jet22b

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome)

ORIGINAL: WARBIRDRCER

ORIGINAL: jet22b

#1,
RPRCBuilder is doing a great job. The wings look good. Please let us know if he has any problem with the sheeting being to thin!!!
Sonny
aka
jet22b
Sonny,

We are going with the stock wood, and still thinking of using monokote. When the time comes I may decide on fiberglass depending on what other projects I have going.

This kit does have the enlarged lighting holes in the tail section, so whenever this change was implemented would date this kit.

Anyone have an idea when the change was made?

I can tell you the wood looks great, however the friend I picked this kit up from stores his kits in his house or garage.

RPRCBuilder, who has built all of the TF 1/7 scale kits; except for the T-6, tells me this kit is lacking in instructions and clarification of the instructions.
Steve,
RPRCBuilder is so right!!! The manual and instruction did not match what was on the plans. I found a lot of times what was on the plans did not match what was said in the manual. I went with what I saw on the plans. It sound like my kit came from the same lot as your, because I also have the enlarged lighting holes in the tail.
Please keep us updated on the build.
Thanks!!
Sonny
aka
jet22b