RCU Forums - View Single Post - Central NEW YORK boaters
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:09 PM
parshallboatworks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Central NEW YORK boaters

ORIGINAL: Joe Petro

Hey Rick... Why don't you find me a nice pattern plane to trade for some hardware?
I really need a pre-turnaround ship! Something from the 70's would be fine...

As for the raffle prizes, you could get a manufacturer to sell you a kit, engine and hardware for cost, and have Rick build it and paint it then raffle it off as a custom RTR.
You would make a lot more money than buying a $900 RTR gas boat.

I may know just the person to talk to about this.........

We will fully support Stony Pond in any way we can. A swap shop is an EXCELLENT IDEA for the big race. Make it for all R/C (boats, aircraft, cars) and promote it.
I do a lot of promotion for other clubs (and Zipp) so let me know if I can help.

Joe
This is a great idea... suprised no one commented on it... I would be willing to donate the build time and some KLASS KOTE i have left over and the west systems to seal it and we can adervitise it as an AWESOME ZIPPKITS ARTR..maby we can get a donated radio and servos etc from some manufactures to publisize them as well as ZIPPKITS,Parshallwoodworks,STONEY POND BOAT CLUB, as a multiple business participation project.... WIN,WIN for all of us.. just sayin... good way to promote the hobby and several businesses and club!! just throwin it out there AGAIN... lets set things in motion
Rick