RCU Forums - View Single Post - Don Smith Cessna T-50
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:39 PM
rhsmrt50

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Don Smith Cessna T-50

..........No problem Joel, as I told Chic I will be happy to.........and........because Christmas is just around the corner and I am in the spirit of the holliday...........these castings will be available to any of you guys.....and....(gals).......for the cost of material only.........it's cheap!....but well worth doing to help get you guys ......and, (gals).....movitated!..............I can actually cast all of the parts for two engines in about an hour.....so, you see it is not a labor intensive endevor.........I do have a pair of molds which help speed up the casting process, plus the fact that the resin sets up in ninty seconds......so, I have to be quick!...........I have also set up a jig for cutting the the 28 pushrod housings from .025 alum tubing that I will include............the cylinders will have the studs and bolts cast into their bases.......but the gearcase will be attcahed to the crankcase with the ,080 brass hex head machine screw, so it can be removed and modified to fit your particular engine ..........so, with the exception of the plugs and wires you will have all of the parts need to detal to your liking..............and, just between us guys.......(and gals)..........I will be glad to work with you on the finer details also.........

Rich.....