RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anyone know what this is? Ice boat?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:12 AM
Johnk71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone know what this is? Ice boat?

<xml><w:WordDocument><w:View>Normal</w:View><w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom><w:PunctuationKerning /><w:ValidateAgainstSchemas /><w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid><w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent><w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText><w:Compatibility><w:BreakWrappedTables /><w:SnapToGridInCell /><w:WrapTextWithPunct /><w:UseAsianBreakRules /><wontGrowAutofit /></w:Compatibility><w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel></w:WordDocument></xml>

Thank You.. I just added a new prop (11x5) and the engine is only a .455. It had a smaller 3 bladed prop and was clocked at 45mph on snow covered ice. I just fixed the skis as I was a little anxious to get it running again, so I took it outback in the gravel lot. It had no problems with the newer prop gliding over the gravel and going up hill in the grass. But once I started doing 360’s they let go.. Oh Well! So I will have to see how fast it will go with the new prop…

<xml><w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"></w:LatentStyles></xml><style> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:#0400;mso-fareast-language:#0400;mso-bidi-language:#0400;}</style>