RCU Forums - View Single Post - Central NEW YORK boaters
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:30 AM
Blackout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Central NEW YORK boaters

ORIGINAL: advanced builder

What about the Bed & Breakfast next door ,do they have a web site. Also the hotel where I get off the thruway. Manchester/.Shortsville only 10 min away.
I'll repost on page 131, so no one misses it. Neil, I posted the Manchester info the same time you were typing.

I have rooms blocked off for all our races at the Canandaigua Super 8 with a reduced rate. All the races are $80 per night, except the August 10-11 race, which is $120 per night because the PGA is in town at the Oak Hill Country Club. Mention "Stony Pond" so you can get the reduced rates and make your reservations early. Below are the details. This hotel is 3 miles from Stony Pond.

Super 8 - Canandaigua, NY
4450 Eastern Blvd., off of 5&20
585-396-7224
[email protected]
www.super8.com

Stony Pond is RV and tent camping friendly. There are no camping or generator restrictions. There is RV fresh water tank refilling available for $3.00 and free grey water dumping. If you have a friend with an RV, pitch a tent and use their shower in the morning.

There is a new Holiday Inn Express next door, but the prices are double. Their phone number is 585-396-3669.

Scottish Inns in Manchester looks to be a good option as well. They are 8 miles away at the Thruway exit #43. Their phone number is 1-800-230-4134.

Here is where you go with your wife if a race date falls on your anniversery. They are 1/4 mile away. http://www.morgansamuelsinn.com/