RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite Cessna 182 Building
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:15 AM
Etienne 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite Cessna 182 Building

I am going to useglass cloth to cover and then paint it, using automotive paint. Below is the trim scheme I am going to use. It has anitro.61 Werba speed motor in. has plenty of power. I am not very big on electric planes of this size. I have seen a few electric ones, and it works great. Onthe bottom hatch that Icut in -the photo was taken right after it was cut, so it will be re-inforced around the edges withlite-plylater.I know Iwill have to re-inforce the fuselage around the door frame if I want to make the doors functional. What I don't know yet is how. There will not be much space above the door frame to glue in strong thick ply wood in for re-inforcement. Iam still in a deciding stage on the doors. If I can get some advice and tips on'How' to re-inforce thefuselage around the doorframe, then Imight make them functional.But, first is to finish the new servo tray, coverhatchand theninstall the dashboard and top piece of the fuselage. Then I'llmake the cover on the tailsection to access thelinkagesto be removable with small magnets. slowly, but surelythere will be progress...

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om33700.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	1830208