RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)
Old 12-18-2012, 07:21 AM
christophe31

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)

ORIGINAL: Fidelity101

ORIGINAL: christophe31

ORIGINAL: Fidelity101

Also, as for the rs666 retract conversion, are they still $100+ per retract? I've already spent $500 on a single down-n-locked conversion for my Cessna 310 and I can't justify that kind of cost again. Robart will have the same conversion for ~$250, to include a control box. I think the rs666 will be more than the robart conversion once you include three actuators...or am I wrong?
the price is 115$ ( where did you see 150$?? ) and they will come in 2013 with the robart Tbar, so to convert them , you only need to unscrew the aircylinder and change the Tbar... not a big stuff...

rgds
christophe

Do you mind giving us some comparisons on your gear vs. the Robart electric conversion? I like the idea of not using a box to control the gear, but I'd like to have more information as I am actively looking for a set of retracts.
extremly simple:
1 - we use one control card for each unit, this increase the cost of the manufacturing, but the scale issue is the programming.It is very easy and you can do what you want :
door staying open
door closed after legs down
any delay from 0 to 15 s in each way
reverse option.
this make our system the most scaled one , and the most simpliest one to use, no separate battery, no control card to put in the fuse, everything is like a normal servos. you plug our retracts and door on one channel in your receievr and that's all.

2 - we use aluminium labelled aviation to machining the retract with our CNC, the material is more expensive than normal aluminium and CNC is more expensive to do than the pieces done by lathe.
3- unfotunatly we produce in Euro, and with the change Euro /Dollars we are a little more expense than if we produce in dollars.

@ mustang fever:
the legs are on the accessories section of my web.

i'm like you, modeler, and flew with my products, and go in many show all over europe, i expect going one day ( the sooner i can... ) on US air show.
i do the products i'm dreamin for.
we don't let the customer alone even several years.... we have customer since 2007 and we upgrade or do warranty service even several years.
i'm always answering to mail even on sunday ( when i'm not flying.... ok...) and now we develop a giant size retracts and actuators as many company asking us for the big big scale...
you will love the brakes as they'll be revolutionar....

be carefull with the FG14, mine was impossible to set, i've loosing my B-25 in cause of them. i don't know if they have increase them, but mine was the first production and was รน*"#@iit