RCU Forums - View Single Post - First Micro CP Heli
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Real2You

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: First Micro CP Heli

I can't really help you kristoffer....but in response to leafybug saying there is a trend that people don't want to reply in here. I'll give my 2 cents on why I think that is. I have always had GREAT response to questions I have asked.....the questions in here that tend to go unanswered seem to be questions on the "toy grade" heli's. I think most in here can answer questions on Trex Heli's, Blade Heli's, Raptors, etc. But there are so many toy grade heli's on the market that when questions are asked people don't really know how to answer because they aren't familiar with the heli. Also, you hate to tell a person they paid 40 bucks for a heli that is going to have problems after a few flights. There is a reason you pay 100 bucks for a Blade coaxial and you pay 19.95 at 7 eleven for a heli that looks like the same thing. One will last a lot longer than the other and have less problems. Maybe I am all screwed up in my thinking....but I have had good experiences in here over the last few years getting questions answered.