RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/5 Scale T-34? Sure why not.
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:40 AM
Aesops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/5 Scale T-34? Sure why not.

Its a bummer there is no mulit quote otion on this forum

Anyway to answer everyones questions/comments....

A6Texan- thanks for the encouragement. It would be a real toss up if I had to choose between owning a T-6 or a T-34 in real life.

Waynek- thanks for the good luck. Ill need it!

Thailazer -  Thanks!  I really like the yellow but something just sits right with me on the grey. plus Im partial to Air Force . Also I have a boat load of sand paper and sanding tools. Just not pictured.

Hydro Junkie- Thanks for the heads up on the epoxi. Ill use the slow cure and return the quick cure for something else. Last thing I want to do is burn through my balsa.

Dwreel - I agree with you and Tailazer, the yellow is stunning. I want to go a different route though with the flat grey

Flyer in OKC- BTW Oklahoma is a cool state! Was born there! I almost got the 182 because it would fly alot like the real 172 I fly now. I just couldnt get away from the T-34. I like them too much.

Abufletcher- Thanks for the welcome! I once built a trainer with my father when I was 10. It was a size .40 or whatever that size is nowadays. Granted he made sure I didnt glue things to my hands, I was able to successufly build the kit and fly it.  Ill get a picture of the trainer once I get home, and of the work shop.