RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Builder just join the forum!!
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 04:39 AM
builder8319

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Builder just join the forum!!

First i would Like to Say I am on alot of web sites, and I have seen just about everything you can throw in, But I see alot of you are stuck on yourself,

Second, I see it all the time that everyone that flys a R/C Plane or does some work is an "EXPERT" . I have years of doing this as a living!

Third, I am not a bit impressed with people that think they are better than others.

And for everyones inf, I did not make my web site I had a College kid do it for me as that is what he wants to do when he gets out, But YES I Agree, He needs help with his spelling!!!!!!!! So I am going to do it my self!

Also Just because I live in a small town does not mean there is no work. I get in 3-6 kits a week from all across the USA & Canada!!! So Before you think I am a scammer get the facts! Thats whats wrong with this country in the first place, people shoot somebody, then the news says the person is off his meds and a freak then it turns out it waspeople that bullied him that made him do it! (Think About it) People always jump the gunand speak before theyknow all the facts.

I can say I am a full time Builder of some of the best Model R/C airplanes in the southeast, I have shown off my work from3D Pilots to showslike Perry,GA Swap Meet. And Fun Fly Events across the USA.

If you have nice things to sayI am open But please keep you Unknown Fact to yourself as then it make you not look good!

I will have my site fix by myself and will keep you posted.

Chris Campbell RC Builder