RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2nd ESC with DMD07 (leo 2 content), now with video describing WHY
Old 01-01-2013, 11:36 AM
tomhugill

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RE: 2nd ESC with DMD07 (leo 2 content), now with video describing WHY

You said you had ripped up TUs and Ive seen in your past posts complaining about them being worn out. You have also showed pictures of the tank being run off road.....its not an unreasonable assumption about it being run off road. Anyway that has nothing to do the jerk you seem to be having, was just meant to be an observation.

Right all im saying is im showing a video of a stock leo with nice smooth imputs running nice and smoothly. You show a video of you mashing your sticks and having your tank run jerkily. Again I dont think my assumptions are unreasonable. But ok despite me having seen 4 different leos running just fine, which leads me to belive you may have a faulty dmd (which tamiya will repair for free as long as you havnt tampered with it) you seem to dismiss this and anything else I post. Im not making excuses or am some kind of blind tamiya fanatic, im just trying to point out if your issues are not cause by you stabbing at your sticks then its probably a faulty DMD.

Its not skin off my nose if you chose to waste more money on this with new esc's etc when you could send back your current dmd. I am just trying to help a fellow forum member.....