RCU Forums - View Single Post - Plok Tracker II and Futaba Value
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Plok Tracker II and Futaba Value

ORIGINAL: jester_s1

That was my point. If it's dedicated 72mhz it would have to be a pretty amazing radio to bring $100 in today's market.
Sorry I missed it, you are correct, before our really good hobby shop sold they had a shelf with nothing but old radios in 72 that they couldn't give away. You never found any of the radios that could be converted on that shelf though. The Futaba 9-C and the JR 10 are still sought after but the going price is still only about $100.00. My radio had the chrome finish start to lift as soon as I bought it. It still works like new but I don't think I could get $50.00 out of it because it doesn't look pristine. I may be able to pick up another one from a friend this year for free, he has moved over to JRs in 2.4 but still has an almost new 9-C on hand. They work great as 2.4 and are so easy to program. His even looks brand new. Mine is really showing it's age.
I have never seen a tracker at all for sale. They never caught on in my area so I have no idea of the going price for a used one.