View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:44 PM
corndog2
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JetCat P-90RXi details

ORIGINAL: Justflying1

Hello Dave,
I assure you that I don’t have any problems with my Fuel.
I only get JetA1 from my local airport store it in its own designated drum. I to clean my tanks before they go into the aircraft.
My fueling system before it goes into my plane has got a filter on the clunk and two filters on the main line. This would make my fuel filtered 3 times before it goes into my Jet tank.
I still however pull my Filter in my Jet every 20-25 flights and give it a rinse, bleed the system again and give it a go over.
Jetcat them selves on there P80SE manual state to clean the filter every 10 flights. Full stop this is what the factory is recommending.
It does not matter what you do or anyone else does which that includes me as well. If you are not following the recommendations you are not covered by warranty.
With all this said if Jetcat does not warrant if you remove the cover from the turbine, and want you to clean filter every 10 flights how is this going to be done and keep the warranty.
I assure you when something goes wrong all manufacturers will look to see if there recommendations have been followed. What happens if this does not happen. Guess what you loose your warranty.
Ivan
I would not take much notice of the Jetcat Manual. It is hopelesly out of date