RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Surfer
Thread: RC Surfer
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 11:37 PM
YPC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Surfer

Howzit Bearcave..........

My head battles with the on-board Go Pro perspective....like 3D in the movie house.......I still have an old analog cranium drive.......LOL... If anything though, I prefer the 'forward camera view' to the looking aft view. Looking aft makes me feel like I'm facing backwards when riding pillion on a motor bike ( squirmy)

I also think - looking at both the Randy's static ******** dude as well as Karls board shark moving dude - Both the Dudes are a distraction from the actual wave surfing action experience.

I much preferred the view of Surf Curls's pro surf photographer friend, Pete Hodgson, who positioned the Go Pro facing forward in-front of the Dude, so that one saw only the wave and ride action. Kind of like one would see it if you were actually 'on the board'.............very realistic. It would be very cool if the one could control the Go Pro to rotate left and right to be able to get a better view of the wave face when the board is pointing away from the face..........that would be awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=26wIJRdIHs4#!

Bro ********. ...
Share the STOKE !