RCU Forums - View Single Post - ParkZone Spitfire Mk IX !!!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:44 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ParkZone Spitfire Mk IX !!!

I enjoy the reporting on your butcher bird! I hope you won't let anyone discourage your enthusiasm. Below is a glimpse of my mission with the FW 190. My decades long quest to help make modeling an inseparable part of science enrichment education may finally be in the process of being realized. My PC is behaving very badly right now. It will be interesting to see if my message will post. SUCCESS!!! You would never believe how hard it was to get this posted.

Please watch the landing perfomance of the 190 in the YouTube video.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7UW73hbi00 (Google SN Hobbies Hobbico/Flyzone FW-190 FOCKE-WULF if the URL won't work.) By the way, the hacker creep who says, "sorry about that" after blocking the video is a mocking liar. He will get the reward he so richly deserves!

Because of my poor landing skills I plan to reinforce the nose section of my butcher bird like I have done on my newest PZ killer size F4U Corsair to endure belly landings on areas where (ROG) is not practical. Because I love the way the 190 looks on its landing gear (like it is not about to tip over like so many other fighters do) I plan to take off with extended gear (ROG) and belly land until I can learn to land gracefully with my other fighters first.
Although I have two bladed props that can easily provide the required vertical peformance with the stock motor that I must have for my flying demo routine, I've already bought a new "POWER .25 870Kv Outrunner Motor" to use with my beautiful Meserschmitt 3 bladed props that can provide the necessary excitement I crave from such a fighter as this.
It will possibly be a while before I can get the above action going because I have determined to complete a working example of the "Bedini School Girl" (can be Googled) along with thousands of other free energy fans as a part of the now no longer secret energy revolution. I will try hard to not weaken, but it could be too much for me to handle, especially if a new killer size Park Flyer Zero is introduced by ParkZone/Horizon Hobby people.

PC is acting up gotta go.

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #407 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 PLEASE SEE POST 852 (Page # 35) on Spit thread for FANTASTIC INFO. See why we fight - www.goodfight.com
__________________________________________________ __________________________________
FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY - http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...4/CALLTOGLORY/
__________________________________________________ __________________________________
The following URL brings up the most concise, non-technical (with technical references) discussion about the revolutionary THORIUM PLASMA BATTERY technology I have found on the web. ENJOY! Oh what fun we are going to have in the future of flight!
http://www.ecocarforum.com/ev-forums...t_a_recha.html

''mad thorium batteries'' typed in Yahoo and/or Google brings up some great information about thorium plasma batteries.