RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:52 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: RC Pet Peeves

Everything is seen, committed to memory, and you never know what might be going on behind closed doors.

I will tell you though...It takes a history of bad behaviour, multiple shunned opportunities to improve, at least two stints on MS (Moderated Status), before we would even consider banning someone. It is actually incredibly difficult to be the subject of disciplinary action here, we prefer to remove posts and give people multiple chances to understand how we want them to 'fly right', before even dropping the first MS hammer on them. The wheels grind slowly, but don't worry, persistently disruptive members ALWAYS get ejected in the end.

Rick, this isn't the first complaint I've heard about you recently (yes, of course it is from people with whom you have vehemently disagreed, and yes, of course it is natural for those people to want you to get into trouble, however, there is no smoke without fire, if you get my meaning). Please try to be less cutting in your posts, honestly, be nicer, for my benefit if nobody else's. Thanks.