RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:01 AM
FahrtAutoRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Pet Peeves

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

When u say thinks like
"Let's all watch this crappy youtube vid I made, just like the one I posted yesterday!"
"Showing off solid color or ultra-simple bodies and expecting praise out the yin yang"
"Yea, I'm a real pr ick with a bad attitude. Oh well"

It's hard to see, where u are comming from? I just hope I've misunderstood your post and u are really not that rude.

I still stand by my post, surely u knew someone would bite? And was I wrong to jump to conclusion I did?
When I said crappy, I meant it! There are many good YouTube vids out there, but when someone posts a 5 minute vid of a stock Savage taking the same mud puddle until it splashes all the water out of it, there's really nothing to show there, hence, the pet peeve. That's just an example, but it should be clearenough for you to get the gist.

As for the solid color bodies and such, my complaint about that was not people painting them like that in general, whatever floats your boat is just fine, but the guys who do it and then post 99000 pics expecting praise really need to rethink it, IMO.

And yea, I'm a jerk, a Kraut with an attitude problem, but that does not mean I intend to do that 100% of the time.

I feel, honestly, as adults, I scarcely have one nice word to say to you OR KennyKiller, so I think we should all just about face and pretend each other don't exist for the time being, until things chill out. You do post some good things here and there, and having to use the "block" function would surely detract from that. I am ALWAYS touchy. Not bragging, but I am THE Alpha in my day-to-day life, and I find it hard to swallow when a stranger gives me a hard time about things. For this reason, bye-gones be bye-gones and let's leave each other the hell alone for a little bit.