RCU Forums - View Single Post - which SCT for me?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 07:27 PM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: which SCT for me?

From what I understand the SC10 is going to be completly different with its handling, its got a ton of steering and turn it unlike the EXC.

I think u should be able to get more turn it with only minor tweeks, well providing the front is not to heavy.
personally i would start with the front suspension. by the sounds it needs more front grip and less rear?
keep going lower with shock oil, pre load, spring rates. untill u get some good front traction just on the limit of it tiping over. A 2wd SCT bicycling is not fun
When u get the front sused, play with the rear camber, then fine tune with oil.
wouldent fuss to much with timing laps just yet. If u think ur driving is getting very consistant then its worth it.
for the mean time just really watch and feel the car, dont be scared to get on the track (if u can) to have a close look at how it looks through some bends and how much it is squating down the straight.

what KV motor is in the sc10? my mates 3000kv slash is not really any faster than a brushed slash, just more efficent. he runs a Slash only race meet every week end and has 5 slashes that he rents out to kids... awsome idea i thought. But yeah the brushless ones are limited to 2s on 3000kv to keep the playing feildmore even