RCU Forums - View Single Post - Can I get anything decent for under $300?
Old 01-22-2013, 08:34 PM
wmh0901

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can I get anything decent for under $300?

Wow, great advice. We have a small hobby shop in my town and he only carries Traxxas and Team Associated parts. The owner is also kind of a jerk because when I asked him about parts he laughed and told me I got what I paid for. I knew that and bought the little car on a whim and now I am hooked. I have developed a good relationship with Wondertrail hobbies as they were the only ones that I found that carried all the parts I needed for the little ZD racer. I have narrowed it down to these three.  Thanks again for all of the advice and I think I will end up with the RedCat buggy. I just have a feeling that wing on the back cannot be that durable but the low center of gravity will be a huge help and the fact that it is a 1/10. I have to admit for me the little 1/16th is so much fun. It flips around and cartwheels all over the place so I am already preparing for the two I have to surely die soon. Here is what I have come up with. 

TX7107 E-Revo VXL 1/16 Scale RTR 4WD Monster Truck by Traxxas - I love the way this one looks and it has sealed differentials and some waterproofing around the electronics. the other two can be had for $200 or less around the web and I can use the extra $100 for upgrades. This Traxxas is $300 and then I have to upgrade the battery and charger. Decisions Decisions. Thank you again for the input.