RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Surfer
Thread: RC Surfer
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:54 AM
bearcave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Surfer

ORIGINAL: marktw
Howdy fellas, I was hoping to find the definitave setup for the 2 NQD's I have but now I'm going to have to start over because I didn't take enough notes,

In the late 60's a friend of mine and I would sit on the beach thinking how great it would be if we were tiny and could ride the itty-bitty shorebreak -nows my chance.
Hey marktw.

Taking notes of interesting stuff is the way to go andpretty sure everyone watching this forum has mind surfed the sometimes perfect little waves on the shoreline at some time too.

This rcsurfing pastime has come a long way since a surfer with a broken leg took his rc boats into the waves too see what would happen many years ago.

Imo all the masters of this pastime past or present and their willingness to share some of their stuff has got us where we are today...... hope you enjoy your new addiction.

Btw surfer guys.
I need to upgrade my radio system and like marktw can't afford $200 either.... even though i understand you get what you pay for.
Kite has posted much stuff regarding radios and imo would like an airtronics like his atm BUT was thinking of buying a Turnigy 3XS FHSS 2.4ghz one from Hobbyking for $50 i've heard good reports about and giving it a go..... any thoughts?

bearcave