RCU Forums - View Single Post - 50CC REVOLVER!!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:13 PM
[email protected]
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 50CC REVOLVER!!

planejaw,
My 50cc Revolver is due to arrive on the 30th of Jan and one of my big concerns has been the pits pipes exiting the cowl.  I see what you did for your 55 RA.  I am going to use the 55 side exhaust with the Jtec pipe.  Thinking of removing enough from the side, or make holes to access the header bolts to remove and reinstall the exhaust after the cowl is in place.  I DONT want to cut the pipes short if I have anything to do with it.  Do you think this is possible without making a mess of the cowl?
I also see the extra port you made right in front of the cylinder head.  Extra cooling is always a good thing and I will consider doing the same.
Even though my Revolver will arrive tomorrow, I am out of town and will not return until this weekend.  And even then I will not have time to barely look at it.
Also, since I already have three other Revolvers and know about the landing gear issue, I will be doing a little work there.  Since they already pined the LG block as I already do, I will also be installing a metal strip across the 4 bolts tieing the two gear together.  But I still may be installing a doubbler on the firewal to tie the gear block to the firewal at it's weakest point.  The cowl ring will be in the way some so this will be limited so not to interfear with that.  Other than that I will not make any other changes to this Revolver other than the hardware they supply.