teambutter
My Feedback: (36)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stolen Jet-Reward offered

ORIGINAL: AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: teambutter

ORIGINAL: flyinfool1

ORIGINAL: AndyAndrews

Rob needs to make sure his thieving friend pays Chris or pull it out of his own pocket. If I vouch to someone that someone else is ''good for the money'' and they turn out to not be, I feel obligated to make it right. Chris wouldn't have done this otherwise.
I agree.
To be clear, I know nothing about any of the four individuals involved here.
Vouching for someone is about the same as co signing a loan. Not leagaly but at least ethically. At the very minumum since Rob knows Freddie well enough to vouch for him, he should be over at Freddies house and leading him by the hand to the bank to make the wire transfer or collecting the funds from Fredie and personally forwarding them.
Having vouched for a scammer like this also taints Rob to be just as untrustworthy.
Rob does need to get very involved in this to clear his name.
Fairly ignorant comment considering the O.P specifically mentioned Rob was not implicated. Furthermore, you have ZERO knowledge of what the conversation with Robbie entailed. I can say that at no point did Robbie ''vouch'' for Mr. Del Rosario. He was asked if he knew the individual to which he replied that he was a customer of his shop and had always paid his bills and was known to be a local pilot. Your comment above asserts that you have first hand knowledge of Robbie telling the seller that he would stand behind him. That is COMPLETELY false. Your comment saying ''rob is just as untrustworthy'' is nothing short of slander as EVERYONE who knows Robbie can VOUCH for the type of individual he is. Perhaps you may want to rethink your comments.

I don't have a horse in this race and I hope there is an amicable solution for all parties involved, but reading some of these posts certainly compelled me to respond.

Should you have a question or comment you can reach me at 561-301-1861. No keyboard courage here just like seeing fair play.

Michael Abraira

Bottom line don't vouch for someone who is a thief or expect to get some flak about it.
You need to re-read the post. Robbie NEVER vouched for him... PERIOD. So no, he doesn't need any flak. If the scenario were different then perhaps. For the sake of clarity, lets keep this thread to FACTS as in "I was there when", not just repeating what you read. Contrary to popular belief, everything on the Internet isn't always right.