View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Sgt Shay
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stolen Jet-Reward offered

ORIGINAL: bobcatfreddy

Lownverted,

You have posted false information regarding Chris R's transactions with me. You have also mentioned Rob Lynch's name that had nothing to do with this, he ONLY EXCEPTED THE JET AT HIS STORE FOR INSPECTION on my request..NOT TO VOCHE FOR ME. Chris wanted me to wire the money into his account before receiving the plane. I was not comfortable with that due to the fact that if he kept the money then i wouldn't have anything to fall back on. So i told him that I would pay him using Paypal that way we would both be protected. He did not want me to use Paypal for reasons he knows. I did send him payment in form of a money order and also have proof of our conversations via text on my phone with time and dates on how I attempted to pay him in two different ways before agreeing to money orders but he refused. Either way the money orders have been reported as lost and is being investigated. You should not post things about people when you don't have the FACTS. I will post pics and copies of the money orders as soon as possible.

Mark