RCU Forums - View Single Post - Stolen Jet-Reward offered
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:39 AM
-JC-
My Feedback: (26)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Stolen Jet-Reward offered

Freddy,

There is only one way for you to properly handle this transaction.

Return the jet to Robbie ASAP for safe keeping until this matter has been resolved. It will stay there until both sides of the story has been established.

You state you have copies of the money orders. Well, in that case, you should send these to Chris's attorney so they can be checked out and if there is some sort of misunderstanding or MO fraud involved, then this can be determined.

By dropping the jet of to Robbie, you show good faith and that you are not looking to scam Chris. Then the matter can be solved without you looking like an a..hole. As of now, you do seem like the bad guy in this deal. Both from previous feedback and from your lack of communication with seller. But, if there is a honest explanation, then you can save your reputation by doing the right thing... Right now. And the right thing is returning the jet to a neutral middle man until the case has been solved.

I don't know either you or Chris, but I do know Robbie. And I hate to see such an outstanding guy being involved in something where he is 100% without fault. Many of us talk to Robbie before a transaction because he knows every jet pilot in SoFla. He would never "vouch" for anyone paying, but simply state that he knows the person as being a local jet flyer.