RCU Forums - View Single Post - R/C Twist for C/L??
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:07 AM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: R/C Twist for C/L??

Hi Gene sorry I am late getting back. Yes what fred is saying right rudder is not normally even required. I choose to use all the tricks avalible on that airplane because it mission is strickly an introductory airplane and the whole idea was to give it the ability to fly on the longest lines possible with a .15 engine and it was and is successful flys sixty footers well even in light breezes.

I also would like to add that clscale-RCU fred above was my inspiration quite a few years back when he wrote an artical on over the wire throttle systems I suppose it was around eighteen years ago and think it was model aviation. I did end up with a Bill Young system and it was the miracle that allowed me to continue actively flying in my wheelchair. That system is dated now and has its own special set of problem and I have been in the process of converting over to 2.4 throttles as I beleve fred may have.

Fred I loved the pictures you made of yourself with that large converted stick airplane in the air a long time back at the basin.

John