RCU Forums - View Single Post - off-topic...what other hobbies do you have?
Old 02-09-2013, 06:05 PM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: off-topic...what other hobbies do you have?

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: Foxy

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM
I've also been thinking of trying startrek online as its now free to play
STO is great I played it quite a lot but as of about 6 months ago endgame was somewhat boring and other players were TRAGICALLY bad. I had a lot of fun with it for a month or two and like u say it's free, nothing to lose.
Tried it last night so far I'm liking it somewhat just controls are kinda clunky
also I love how it has xbox controller setup for flying the ship, but lacks weapon, and impulse engine controls... and I don't see any way to assign em either...
kinda aggravating how it seems everything in the game costs real cash too...
I've played a few micro transaction games, but this one every single screen has things to but for real cash it seems

My buddy is trying to get me to play EVE online, but I don't want another monthly reoccurring sub based game
Ive had a little bash, but im finding it not very well ballanced, the Federation ships suck compared to the KDF ships, mainly turning rates and weapon slots.
Since unlocking the KDF i havent touched my Fed compain. and im not a huge fan one the ground missions. I love space battles, but the interface is clumsy.
to be honest i had more fun back when Bridge commander was new... and im not a huge fan on MMP games, I only downloaded it to try because it was free.