RCU Forums - View Single Post - off-topic...what other hobbies do you have?
Old 02-09-2013, 07:14 PM
t-max97
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: off-topic...what other hobbies do you have?

ORIGINAL: big JC

ORIGINAL: t-max97

I got everything I needed for backpacking last year and never went [] still want to though, we camp alot when we kayak so some of it has been used, some of that mountain biking looks pretty intense[&:]. I love whitewater kayaking more than rc but I cant kayak in my yard at anytime.lol

Im not this good but this is the kayak I have. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYTqCbr4tMQ

That's cool. A lot of my friends kayak (some of them are crazy drop water falls etc) I just never got into it. A couple of them have white water rafts and I've done some big water with them in the raft and it's quite a thrill. Done a bunch of sea kayaking in Alaska though and was some the most memorable times in my life. Nothing like having orca's breach right next to you in a prestine environement. Your in Gorgia so you got be close to the AT, time to pack up your backpack and get out there.
Rafting is cool but compared to a kayak it's kind of like going around an f1 track in a bus vs an actual f1 car lol. The AT starts less than an hour from me, I need to go sometime, I have a couple family members that go fairly often and plenty of kayaking friends that do.