RCU Forums - View Single Post - HPI have got to be kidding...a rear wheel drive touring car!?
Old 02-10-2013, 03:46 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: HPI have got to be kidding...a rear wheel drive touring car!?

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

I agree that u cant compare a pan to touring, I thought id post it up anyway for the people that have not seen one

mind u, when u compare the TC10 to other pancars even the vintage ones, it doesent look very promising.

IMO things like this can hurt a manifactures image
, It doesent really spell quality for HPI
If you haven't noticed HPI has no qualms about that
bone headed things HPI's done in their recent history
Sold the Brama 10b, and E10 at high prices(and keep them there) even though they have glaringly huge quality issues which make newbights look like they had a ton of R&D, and quality control testing
Recon insane replacement parts cost, weak rims that shatter on normal use, brittle shock towers to name a few issues that effect them
Trophy's weak drive chain all around
Bullet flux, originals shipped with a 35A EZ-run setup which I don't know what the guy at HPI was smoking when he thought a 35A EZ-run would be a good idea to put in a heavy 4wd monster truck... I think even a 65A setup is kind of a stretch for this truck

Then the whole debacle of what they are doing with their HoBoa exclusive in the US... Honestly HPI should just discontinue a good chunk of their lineup outside the savages, blitz, and firestorm, and just replace them with the HoBoa version which I think they would do much better with and probably regain some of their image.