RCU Forums - View Single Post - PL-12 Airtruck
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:54 PM
codydaniels
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PL-12 Airtruck

I decided to attemt my first scratch build. I have grown tired of the selection of arf's, they are not always to my taste, or everyone else has one. So here goes.
After looking around for what I wanted to have I found there usually were no kits available. One of the planes I have always liked is the PL-12 Airtruk. After searching for plans the only one I could find were from New Zealand Aero Products. That company has no web site and may have gone out of buisness. So I posted on here for someone with a set of plans and found one person that had a set. I wish I could give him credit but I no longer have his info. He was nice enough to lend me his plans so I could have them copied. When they arrived I was suprised at the size of them, so I had them reduced to 75% of original and it now will have a 86" span. I haven't decided on an engine yet but would like to go gas. Maybe a 20cc - 30cc. As I said this is my first try at scratch building but I have researched this for almost a year so I feel confident in trying. I will post as I go and please fell free to coment,good or bad about my build.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq47863.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	1850594