View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:39 PM
bigE
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ed's Ziroli B-25 Build

ORIGINAL: Olsen

Hello

Nice build you have going here, good to see that others still want to built this nice plane, I have just been trough the same the last 7 months with the 118 inch version, I have had the 101 inch version and it is a great flier. I was so stupid to sell it off to a fellow modeler but on the other hand it then gave me the opportunity to built a new one and this time the big brother.
I did actually glue the w-8 in place and finished of the complete center section and then I adjusted the fit on the outer wing when I built that.
Good luck with your build here is a link to some photos of my build [link]https://picasaweb.google.com/111994526239439977373/ZiroliB25JMitchellPanchito#[/link] and a couple of small photos of the model almost completed I am only missing to put in the fuel tanks and to make the header pipes for the mufflers.
Henrik,
Your plane looks absolutely amazing. I think I saw a video on youtube of your 101" bird. In fact- seeing your plane fly sealed the deal on my decision to build this plane. Thanks for the link to your pictures. I am finding with this build that sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words!
I decided to heed your advice and glue in the W-8.. More to follow-