RCU Forums - View Single Post - JET LEGEND VIPER BUILD THREAD
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:27 PM
sidajili

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JET LEGEND VIPER BUILD THREAD

"I'm unfortunately on my second Viper as my DX18 killed the first one along with two other airframes!"

Am curious to know how your DX18 contributed... Will tell you why. I stopped using my DX18 around December 2012 after i lost my Carbon Z Yak54. I noticed a glitch when the model just dropped out of control while i was on a roll. Fixed minor damage and came back a couple of days to fly with my buddy who also uses a DX18. On this fatal crash day, I flew the Carbon Z usng the DX18 while my buddy flew a PA Katana. We both were setting up for a a harrier when both aircrafts dropped off the sky at the same time and crashed. I lost the fuselage and motor while his survived with some scratches. I strongly felt the DX18s might have contributed. I returned back to my JR12 and Dx8 and no issues and glitches on any of my models. I am just returning back to trying the DX18 again. Kindly advice if you also notice issues like this with teh DX18. Haven't flown my Viper for a while and wanted to move it to the DX18.