RCU Forums - View Single Post - DX18 Yes or No need advise please!
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:46 AM
Mark Vandervelden

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: DX18 Yes or No need advise please!

I would like to add that having used a few top end Txs of all makes the DX18 is perhaps the easiest and most versatile Tx to use
It software is deceiving as you think there is not much there but soon realise its just so simply laid out and very intuitive.
Its very comfortable and after the shock of having such a lite tx it makes huge sense. especially as im not comfortable on a strap
The battery life is fantastic and evan on the longest of days including tinkering on the deck in the pitts it would be hard to run flat.
Evan the charging is simple as it uses software in the tx to manage the charge weather nim or lipo, just feed it 12v and go.
The duel antenna is a brilliant idea, Its ability to store memory and be updated on an SD card is a "why don't all TXs have this"
Its price compared to other manufactures is very good, the 12X is less versatile yet 3x the cost, plus its got second to none backup.
Apart from mine actually only working 99.9% of the time its my Tx of choice just wish I did not draw the short straw and get a duff one