RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best DUAL Turbine setup for Fly Eagle Jets 1:6 120
Old 02-22-2013, 01:02 PM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Best DUAL Turbine setup for Fly Eagle Jets 1:6 120

ORIGINAL: x3dflyer

i'm just sitting back and reading...I appreciate the help and the input...I myself am a noob to turbines...and do not have a waiver yet...

I definitely am no expert on Turbine jets so i expect that i will be doing a lot of reading and spending a lot of time with my local turbine flyers to learn....as well as reading these threads here on RCU.

I have been flying RC helis for about 15 years and tinkered with planes here and there...but have always wanted to get into turbines...I'm guessing it will be a while before I am doing any real flying of these turbine jets I am having built for me

I am a pretty Decent 3d Heli pilot so I'm hoping some of those skill translate into jets....thanks for the help guys ...it's much appreciated

Anthony
You won't have any problem what so ever transitioning to Jets. They are different, but if you have the dexterity to fly helis you should be good to go. There is more than dexterity though, like wisdom.. lol, and for that it takes time. Some of these guys who come on the jet scene thinking that they have all of the answers and know everything are the ones who find out the fastest how expensive this hobby can really be!

Andy