RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best DUAL Turbine setup for Fly Eagle Jets 1:6 120
Old 02-22-2013, 02:37 PM
Joe Westrich
My Feedback: (95)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best DUAL Turbine setup for Fly Eagle Jets 1:6 120

ORIGINAL: DiscoWings

x3dflyer, dont' listen to ''OHH this is such an advance jet'' comments, Jets are jets, I think you will like the fact that if 1 turbine fails you can still bring your scale jet home on the other turbine. Scale Jets are harder to fly than sport, most of the veterans will tell you to get a boomerang or other twin boom as a trainer, I don't agree, esp if you having flying experience and understand. My first jet was yellow aircraft starfire, it was a lot harder to fly than a Scale bae hawk. I sold it and got the UL, which is a nice jet too.

For the elevators and for the ailerons I'm using Hitec Hs-7980 611 inch/once servos, the other servos will be hs-7950 for the flaps, rudders, and nose wheel. As per Rex's recommendations I will be counterbalancing the elevators to relieve stress on the servo.
Seriously.... I have been trying understand your defensiveness but it is become very easy relate to other's frustration with you. This is crappy advice.

X3D, you seem like a smart guy. No one has to lead you around by the nose so that you don't get caught up with bad ideas, so I will let your common sense sort it out. Do all heli's fly the same.... enough said.