RCU Forums - View Single Post - Can someone please help me?????
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 04:17 PM
flycatch
My Feedback: (26)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Can someone please help me?????

ORIGINAL: giddyuperic

Hello I have a DLE 30cc engine and it was bought from a friend and but it in a yak54 and it died and she went in. So cleaned up the engine and mounted it on a gold wing Extra 300LM now I can't get it to start it has spake and fuel and air but nothing??????? I was told that I should just buy a new ingnition I don't know if that is spelled right but you know what I mean. I am not in the money to go and just replace that because someone said so. You can hear a clicking sound coming from some where when you turn the prop over slowly but I don't know what that is and it gets really wet. I put the hight and low neddles back to factory settings and she still was soaking wet when we pulled the plug. Even cut the factory settings in half and it still get the plug wet not a wet as at the stock settings but still nothing not even a pop when you close the chock. I have a DLE55 that starts like a charm couple of flips of the prop turn her on and chock it and pop and then she fires right help. Any help would be great. Thank you for your time. Eric
Some friend.