RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Weirdest Problem
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 06:36 AM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: The Weirdest Problem

ORIGINAL: Hwa224

If it was the calibration, wouldn't it have problems with channel 1 (steering) also?
no not allways, all that shows is ur steering trim is set in the sweet spot for the ESC to power up

This is weird as hell. If I plug the ESC into channel 3, I get full accelleration when I turn the channel on and then full stop when I turn it off, as it should be.
yep... thats normal

And again it doesn't matter what transmitter I'm using. If I go from my Flysky GT3B to my Flysky GT3, I get the same results.
I hope they both are set to have 0 trim and the trigger is set to 50/50 not 70/30

BTW, I can't calibrate the ESC because that button doesn't work. But that shouldn't matter considering that it works perfect in channel 1, when I control throttle with the steering wheel.
yep it does matter thats why it has the button, are u sure it works perfectly, how do u know it was getting 100% throttle not 93% or something like that?
all i can suggest is plug the steering servo into ch 2, and the ESC into ch1.
see if when u move the throttle trigger that the steering moves... that will rule out anyproblems with ch2
if that all works then its definatly a calibration issue.... trust me
so just recheck the trim and make sure the trigger is on 50/50 like i was saying.... if that fails u need to recalibrate the ESC....

BTW what ESC? ive had some buttons fail on me to, I just use a small flat screwdriver to short the conection for the button