RCU Forums - View Single Post - why is nitro hated by some???
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 08:10 PM
t-max97
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: why is nitro hated by some???

ORIGINAL: Rob2160

ORIGINAL: t-max97

ORIGINAL: ejc34710

LOL @ nitro damaging your hearing. What are you doing, sticking the stinger from an ERCM end bleed in your ear. Electric is not better, nitro is not better, it's all opinion. I get much more joy from my nitro rcs than i do my brushless ones. I'm glad you prefer electirc, hope you have tons of fun with them, BUT THAT IS YOUR OPINION! Maximun, imo you are not contributing in a mature fashion. It's your way, or no way and it seems and you get butt hurt when someone disagrees. This thread needs locked....
Exactly, I don't get how people don't seem to understand that, just because you prefer one over the other for what ever reasons does not make it better, it's not that complicated lol. They are both great.
Also agree with ejc34710, but its easy why some people don't understand that, it is because the world is full of Bigots.

Definition of Bigot - ''a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own''

There is no right or wrong, personal preference is a personal choice.. Variety is a good thing.. I like Blondes, some people like Brunettes... whats the problem???

I'm going to have to start calling people that lol.