RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Weirdest Problem
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:43 PM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: The Weirdest Problem

I can remember with the ezrun combos, might test it out later, will they power up if the trim is off? I can think of hundreds of ESC that wont turn on if the trim is out.

what is the throttle trigger set to, 50/50, or 70/30. Because im thinking along the lines of, if its been calibrated for 50/50 and its set to 70/30 that would explaine why it wont work and why ch1 can get it to work. when u move the trigger it moves the center point, and no amount of trim adjustment can correct it. when u do that u need to calibrate the ESC.

I still think the first thing u need to do is calibrate the ESC. thats the first step in any of these types of problems, its the most logical thing to do based on the information u have provided

I know u have a broken button, yes its frustrating, i know that one from experience. if u can get it to work for changing settings u should be able to get it to work to enter calibration mode. I recommend getting a someone to help.

"In order to make the ESC fit the throttle range, you must calibrate it for the following cases; otherwise the ESC
cannot work properly"

All u have to do is hold it down why someone turns it on, as soon as it flashes release the button.... then its in calibration mode
1 first set the neutral point
2 then forward
3 then reverse
there will be a series of beeps from each step, step 1; 1 beep, step 2; 2 beeps, step 3; 3 beeps
3 seconds after u here the 3 beeps its good to go.

Note2: If you don’t release the “SET” key after the red LED begins to flash, the ESC will enter the program mode, in
such a case, please switch off the ESC and re-calibrate the throttle range again

try again m8, with anyluck it will play nice