RCU Forums - View Single Post - Photo upload problems....
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 11:50 AM
av8tor1977
My Feedback: (6)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Photo upload problems....

I took lots of computer science courses when I went back to college, so I'm somewhat knowledgeable, but I certainly thank you for the help and the offers. I've built a number of computers and upgraded many. Sometimes it is a pain in the butt as I am the "Go to guy" for the whole family and all my friends when it comes to computers. (And mechanics, construction, fabrication, blaa, blaa)

Yes, I knew they were going to abandon XP sometime fairly soon. The "God" is one of the richest in the world, and he still is always working on scams huh? With no support for XP, he'll make some more billions in sales of new OS's.

I don't have and can't get Windows 7 at the moment. This computer runs pretty fast still for what it is, but I try to keep it in shape and that pays off. It came with Vista but I took it off and installed XP years ago. It does need a format and new install.... Which would you do? Put XP back on it, or use the Restore disks and put Vista on it? XP takes so darn long to install because of the multitudinous updates you have to go through. I wish I had one of those streamlined DVD's with XP and all the service packs and updates on it.

Thanks again,
AV8TOR