RCU Forums - View Single Post - You might be a Kitbuilder if...,
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 01:56 PM
hugger-4641
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: You might be a Kitbuilder if...,

I must confess to all those below, which I've copied from prior posts!! 

You are on a first namebasis with your UPS guy<o></o>

You buy balsa at thehobby store even though you have boxes and sheets of it laying around, but youbuy it just because you may need it. <o></o>

..if your wife is madbecause she can't find the windex but you have 2 bottles in your flightbox and one on your bench because you are using it to form sheating on theleading edge.

...you have three extra kit boxes in your shop,one full of balsa bits, one full of plywood and spruce bits, and one fullof 10 or more sets of old plans.<o></o>

If you have ruinedalmost every shirt you own with CA or Epoxy.....

If you have more X-acto knives than pairs ofunderwear.....

If you have multiple Dremel tools so you don'thave to change bits as often...<o></o>

You go though morepapertowel in your workshop than you do in the kitchen...

You have used an actual "sock" to 
cover your iron at least once... (mineis still on the iron…)<o></o>

. if you cut yourselfwith an X-Acto blade, used CA to close the cut, and used kicker to speed it upso you could get back to building.  <v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" oreferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/> </v:formulas> <vath o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/></v:shapetype><v:shape id="Picture_x0020_1" o:spid="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/biggrin.gif" style='width:11.25pt;height:11.25pt;visibility:vis ible;mso-wrap-style:square'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\shawkins\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\ 01\clip_image001.gif" o:title="biggrin"/></v:shape>[img]file:///C:\Users\shawkins\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\ 01\clip_image001.gif[/img]<o></o>

... if you have ever waited til everyone's gone to bed to unpackyour vehicle with the stealth of a Mafia hit man. <o></o>

If you have a hard time throwing away ANY woodscraps , because you KNOW they will be perfect for the next little project. 

<o></o>